There is significant change ahead in the IT software and services market with customers changing the way they procure and consume IT.
Software and services organisations need to understand how the change is going to affect their business, and what they need to do to survive commercially whilst making a successful and profitable transition to the economics of the Cloud.
This workshop supports Enterprise Ireland’s client companies get to grips with the new era for IT, assessing the impact on the business and adapting for success.
The one-day workshop offers understanding from real-world experience, combined with tools and exercises to consider the implications and strategies. The follow-up clinic is designed to review specific next steps for each company.
This workshop is for senior business executives or owners of;
- Technology companies and IT Service providers companies looking to investigate the commercial impact and opportunity of the cloud on their business.
- Existing cloud product businesses looking to optimise their market opportunity and review their commercial approach to cloud.
Outline of the workshop
- One day interactive workshop
- Presentation and real-world experience
- Worked examples and exercises
- Best practice guide and templates
Two hour clinic (two weeks later)
- 1:1 follow-up engagement to review Enterprise Ireland clients specific next steps
There is a €300 fee per company for this programme and a maximum of ten companies will participate in the programme. This represents a 70% subsidy from Enterprise Ireland.
Caroline Egan is the founder and Managing Director of Giant Step Services Ltd. With over twenty years' experience of developing and executing successful alliances and channel strategies in Europe, Caroline has identified best practices and methodologies that provide a firm basis for highly effective and executable partner models.
Caroline has held senior positions at a number of IT software vendors including: Microsoft UK; Arbor Software (Hyperion); Remedy and Informix. More recently, Caroline has held influential roles, within Microsoft UK, as Partner Manager and Industry Partner Lead for a number of priority business sectors including public, healthcare, retail and manufacturing. Caroline transformed Microsoft's partner strategy in each of these sectors, creating a highly effective and easily managed influence partner revenue model.
Today, Caroline is a highly respected channels and alliances consultant, trusted by major software vendors and their partners to develop and execute strategic engagement plans that deliver results and drive significant incremental revenue.
|09:30am||Introductions, welcome and shared experiences|
|10:00am||Section 1: What Does the Cloud mean to my Business?|
- Trends/Winners and Losers
- The Business Model
|11.30am||Section 2: Considerations for Creating an Effective Cloud Strategy (part 1)|
- The Customer
- Creating a Cloud based Value Proposition
|1.45pm||Section 3: Considerations for Creating an Effective Cloud Strategy (part 2)|
- Organisational Change
- Going to Market in the Cloud
- The Changing Role of Marketing in a Cloud Based World
|3:00pm||- Developing a Successful Cloud Based Selling Model|
- The Direct Model/What about Partnerships?
Click on the 'Register Now' button below to register for this event.
For further information, please contact:
Tel: +353 1 7272734
Back to: Excel at Export Selling workshop series