Please note: Closing date extended until midnight 4th December, 2015.
About Enterprise Ireland
Enterprise Ireland is the government organisation responsible for the development and growth of Irish enterprises in world markets. We work in partnership with Irish enterprises to help them start, grow, innovate and win export sales on global markets. In this way, we support sustainable economic growth, regional development and secure employment.
Enterprise Ireland works with entrepreneurs and business people across the full business development spectrum - from early-stage entrepreneurs, to established business owners and Irish multinational companies.
Did you know?
- Enterprise Ireland supported companies created 19,705 new jobs in 2014
- Overall direct employment in Enterprise Ireland client companies reached 180,072 in 2014
- In 2014 Irish exporters achieved record exports of 18.6bn and increase of 10% on 2013 figures.
About our Programme
- This is a two-year International Graduate Programme offers graduates an opportunity to be part of a leading Irish economic development agency.
- You will be located in one of our many locations across Europe, the Americas or Asia Pacific
- You will gain experience supporting Irish enterprises as part of a professional and dynamic international team.
- You will contribute to the success of our client companies by supporting them to access market opportunities and win global sales.
- By developing key networks and relationships, conducting research and analysis, managing key projects and events, along with other varied interactions and activities, you will support our clients to successfully build and develop their business in global markets.
- You will play a key part in helping to create market awareness and building on Ireland’s positive image as an international source of world class products and services.
About the Person
This challenging role requires confident individuals who are professional, client-focussed and highly motivated with the energy and enthusiasm to deliver projects and results.
Excellent communications, network and relationship-building skills, coupled with a teamwork and flexible approach are essential.
Having native or fluent English is essential and a relevant proficiency in a second language is required for some locations, therefore applicants with native, fluent or advanced level proficiency in French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Arabic, Turkish and other European or international languages are encouraged to apply.
We help Irish companies to sell more in international markets.....
Exporting from Ireland......
Start a business in Ireland....
Learning and Development
Our learning and development programme starts with an Induction Programme in Dublin when graduates learn about the role, the activities of our global office network and about the structure and services of Enterprise Ireland. Attendance at Enterprise Ireland’s International Markets Week in Dublin forms part of the Induction where graduates, led by our team of Market Advisers, meet with client companies to discuss their international sales strategies. Ongoing on-the-job learning, development and mentoring, along with participation in regular performance development and organisational/team development initiatives are key features of the graduates’ development on the Programme.
The exact locations for the 2016 programme are not yet defined, but please see Enterprise Ireland’s network of overseas offices in Europe, the Americas or Asia Pacific for a full list of all possible locations. Later in the selection process you will have an opportunity to indicate which of the locations you are interested in.
- The role is a Business Development, Sales & Marketing role, but we accept many different degree disciplines. An interest or experience in innovation or entrepreneurship is an advantage.
- We look for strong academic performance, a minimum of a (level NFQI Level 8) 2.1 degree or minimum 2.2 degree with appropriate proficiency in a relevant second language. You must have completed your degree between January 2014 to August 2016 and you must have a degree qualification from an all-island of Ireland Third Level Institution.
- You must be available to start the role in early September 2016.
- Excellent communication skills are required, native or fluent English is required and at least advanced level proficiency in a relevant language is required for some locations.
- Eligibility to work under an Irish contract of employment for the two year duration of the programme is essential.
- As our graduate placements are based in international markets, experience of having lived, studied or worked abroad for a period is desirable.
- Relevant work experience is desirable.
- A full driving licence may be required to work in some international locations.
Application and Selection Process
- Please note: The closing date for applications is midnight 4th December, 2015.
- Placement on Enterprise Ireland’s International Graduate Programme 2016-2018 will be subject to verification of meeting the eligibility criteria, along with short-listing and competency assessment throughout the recruitment, selection and placement stages, as appropriate. Assessments may include online questionnaires/testing, video or telephone interview, assessment centres and interview/presentation participation.
- Successful graduates joining Enterprise Ireland on the International Graduate Programme 2016-2018 will begin their internship in Dublin in early September 2016 and will travel to their respective overseas locations later that month.
To apply, click on the 'Apply Now' button below
Email the International Graduate Programme Team
International Graduate Programme Team
Human Resources Department
East Point Business Park
Tel: 00 353 1 727 2786
Back to: Careers in Enterprise Ireland