Enterprise Ireland in partnership with the Institutes of Technology has established a nationwide network of 12 Technology Gateways which:
- Deliver technology solutions for Irish industry close to their market needs.
- Are open access points for industry of all sizes.
- Act as local access points to the wider resources in the Irish research infrastructure.
- Have a proven track record of delivering for industry.
- Completed more than 800 industrial projects since 2013.
- The total value of these projects is in excess of €9 M with 46% of the total directly coming from industry.
Accessing the Technology Gateway Network - A Guide for Companies (Enterprise Ireland, April 2015)
Technology Gateway Network
Access The Technology Gateway Network to see how the Gateways can help you today to build your company for the future. For information on how to find the right solution provider for your company, contact your local Gateway Manager or the Enterprise Ireland Technology Gateway Team.
Knowledge Transfer Ireland takes a national perspective on the knowledge transfer (KT) system in Ireland. KTI works with business, investors, universities, Institutes of Technology, State research organisations, research funders and government agencies to maximise State funded technology, ideas and expertise getting into the hands of business to drive innovation. Details available on the Knowledge Transfer Ireland website.
Additional Funding for Existing Gateways
Existing Gateways that are substantially exceeding their agreed contractual targets (>120%) are invited to submit applications for additional resources. These resources are offered to help grow the number of interactions between the Gateways and industry. Gateway Managers should contact the Enterprise Ireland Technology Gateway Team to discuss their eligibility in the first case. Eligible applicants will then be asked to fill out an appropriately modified Stage 2 application form. This is an open call.
For further information on Technology Gateways, please contact the Technology Gateway Programme team:
Technology Gateway Network LinkedIn