Sales pipeline management - Why spend time on getting this process right?
- To get companies consistently and systematically using an objective sales process and pipeline methodology with the specific objectives of enabling the achievement of sales targets on a predictable basis and improving sales forecasting for the benefit of the salespeople and the investors.
Michael McGowan, DEI Management Group is a top class sales training deliverer and will provide you with:
- A metric-based pipeline methodology supported with practical tools that will facilitate immediate implementation.
- An accurate forecasting methodology that predicts when and whether income will occur.
- A realistic approach to assessing opportunities, valuing prospects and developing strategies to move deals forward.
- A set of selling activity and skills-related behaviours designed to deliver accurate pipelines.
- Practical approaches for handling sales situations.
Format for delivery
Assignment and Implementation
|Practical learning workshop for 8-10 companies with similar sales issues||Implementation of tools in-house and production of accurate pipeline||Two hour session with facilitator to further assess pipeline and strategise on live opportunities|
To make sure this becomes good sales practice in your company
There will be a cycle of four 30 minute follow-up telephone calls with the training providers over a nine month period.
How to apply
Enterprise Ireland client companies can apply to participate on this programme at a cost of €300 per company and up to 3 senior executives can attend at this cost (subsidised 70% by Enterprise Ireland).
If you are not an Enterprise Ireland client company and wish to participate in this workshop, please contact Bridgin Durnin, Enterprise Ireland.
To get the most from the one day workshop we advise that you:
- Bring colleagues with direct sales responsibility, ideally 2 people per company.
- Complete the programme pre-evaluation template and bring along your current sales pipeline in whatever format it currently exists.
|9.00 – 11.00||Introduction & Foundation|
Exercise: What is a Prospect?
Exercise: Auditing Your sales process
Foundation Principles for the sales process & Pipeline Management
|11.00 – 11.15||Tea/Coffee Break|
|11.15 – 13.00||Pipeline System – 6 Stage Process|
1. Exercise: Pick the Top 2 Prospects
2. Classifying the Pipeline Inventory: A Proven Methodology
3. Exercise: Classifying Opportunities & Prospects
|13.00 – 14.00||Lunch|
|14.00 – 15.30||Pipeline System - 6 Stage Process|
1. Weekly Reporting
2. The Weekly Meeting
3. Diagnosing Activity & Prospects
4. Interpreting & Forecasting using the Pipeline
5. Tracking the Programme
|15.30 – 15.45||Tea/Coffee Break|
|15.45 – 16.30||Sales Technique|
1. Activity Generation Skills
2. Moving the Prospect through the Process
3. Tools for the Sales process & Selling Skills
Date and Venue
This workshop takes place on Tuesday 5th February, 2013 at Enterprise Ireland, Eastpoint Business Park, Dublin 3.
Enterprise Ireland client companies who wish to register for this workshop should read our Terms and Conditions and then click on the 'Register Now' button below.
For further information, contact:
Tel: +353 1 7272734
Back to: Excel at Export Selling workshop homepage