About the workshop
A one day highly interactive "Partner Channel Management Workshop" designed for companies that have the desire to develop the processes and skills required to activate, motivate and manage successful existing partnerships. The workshop will benefit those organisations that have identified a need to cultivate in-depth partner management skills and/or have already participated in the Partner Skills Workshop (Intro to Partnering).
Primary objectives of the workshop:
- Identify best practice processes for managing and activating existing partners.
- Develop understanding of the issues which cause non-performing partnerships.
- Coach relevant personnel on skills and strategies to activate, motivate and manage partners.
- Develop skills to drive greater sales performance from existing partnerships.
Who should attend?
Senior business executives or owners of:
- IT software and services companies looking to drive greater sales performance from existing partnerships.
- IT software and services companies that have partners in-market but are in need of next stage support and guidance in how they activate and manage a channel effectively.
- Organisations that need to develop skills and processes internally to build a platform for scaling management of partner ecosystem.
A one day interactive workshop with:
- Presentation and real-world experience.
- Worked examples and exercises.
- Best practice guide and templates.
- Two hour clinic (two to four weeks later).
- 1:1 follow-up engagement to review EI clients specific next steps.
Date & Venue
Register early to confirm your place. Bookings are on a first come, first served basis and are limited to no more than ten companies per workshop.
For further information, please contact:
Tel: + 353 1 7272734
Back to: Excel at Export Selling homepage